Coconut Ice Recipe
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 3 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 80g melted white chocolate
- Food colour of choice
- Toppings (optional)
- Add the coconut, icing sugar, condensed milk and white chocolate to a large bowl and mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- Add your food colour to one portion of the mixture and mix well.
- Line a 20cm x 20cm square tin with baking paper and press the white portion of the mixture into the tin.
- Use the palm of your hand to make it smooth.
- Press the pink portion of the mixture on top of the white and smooth it out
- Add your choice of toppings if you wish to.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once set, turn it out gently and cut into squares.