Nazzy’s Nutty Clusters
110g Toasted Slivered Almonds
120g Diced Toasted Hazelnuts
125g Crumbed Toasted Walnuts
150g Desiccated Coconut
500g Milk Chocolate Melts
- Add all the nuts and coconut to a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in 10 second bursts in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the nutty mixture and stir well until the nuts and coconut are covered with the chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet and add spoonfuls of the mixture onto the sheet.
- Set the clusters in the fridge until the chocolate is hard.
- Optional: Drizzle the clusters with extra melted chocolate, and add some Nazzy Baker sprinkles on top. Set in the fridge again, and then enjoy as a snack!